View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 12:54 PM   #669
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I understand your take on the penalties.

I'm thinking the refs don't take into consideration throwing a flag or not throwing a flag if it's a 50 yard bomb TD vs a 7 yard gain.

We could go round and round on this but like I said I see your take on the game. Trust me I've seen plenty of crap penalties as the Raiders are the most penalized team in the past 30 years.
You’re still missing the point. If you want to call those penalties, that’s fine, but you can’t turn around and not call a blatant PI on what would’ve been a huge game changing play. The PI on Hill was worse than both of the penalties that took points off the board for the Chiefs. You could even argue those 2 had little to no impact on the actual play, but you can’t with the PI on Hill. That’s absolutely one-sided officiating and had an impact on the outcome of the game.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.