Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 07:49 PM   #671
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Yeah, but Carano brought some mainstream acting cred with her, at least. Movies, as opposed to promos on NXT or Raw or Smackdown.sed in a way that would seem more appropos for that kind of character.
I have never watched even 10 seconds of wrestling in my life, so I don’t know anything about Sasha Banks, other than what I’ve read since hearing her name bandied about for The Mandalorian. I have no idea what her voice even sounds like, so I have no idea if she can act, at all.

Gina Carano is about as much of an actor as I am, which is to say not very much. She’s very “stiff” in her role on the show, to the point of laughable at times. In Chapter 7, the Mando recruits her for the attack on Neverro, she says no. Then, he appeals to her by mentioning an Imperial Warlord. Her “I’m In” response is so awkward and weird that I laugh every time and think to myself, “How many takes did they do before finally saying ‘That’s a wrap!’”?

It was epically bad acting. I suppose Sasha Banks could be worse but that would require a mighty effort, IMO.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.