View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 01:08 PM   #28897
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Russell Wilson is playing incredible football, and so is Rodgers. I am not sure if Josh Allen is this good, or if he is just playing over his head.

But, and this could be the homer in me, when I watch Mahomes, and then watch those other QBs, Mahomes just looks different. Patrick Mahomes just makes every play seem so easy, comparatively speaking, even when he is under duress and has to move out of the pocket.

Maybe easy isn't the right word, so maybe effortless is more accurate. He seems to expend much less effort and energy on any given play, than other elite QBs expend for the same results.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
We'll know more about Allen when he goes against some better defenses later in the season. He's playing very well, but it helps when you go against the Jets, Dolphins, and Raiders for 75% of your season thus far. I'm not even sure if the Rams are very good. All 3 wins for the Rams were against the garbage NFC East. 2 of those wins were very ugly.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.