View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 01:01 PM   #28896
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep, pretty much how I read it.
Russell Wilson is playing incredible football, and so is Rodgers. I am not sure if Josh Allen is this good, or if he is just playing over his head.

But, and this could be the homer in me, when I watch Mahomes, and then watch those other QBs, Mahomes just looks different. Patrick Mahomes just makes every play seem so easy, comparatively speaking, even when he is under duress and has to move out of the pocket.

Maybe easy isn't the right word, so maybe effortless is more accurate. He seems to expend much less effort and energy on any given play, than other elite QBs expend for the same results.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.