View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 05:08 PM   #402
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I've seen people over there advocate for the mass murder of everyone that's a boomer or older.

The amount of people wishing death, violence, and dancing on graves is by far the worst thing going over there.

I may be an ass, but that shit isnt my game. I'm a man of peace.
I've probably said things like that too but with a twinge of sarcasm like "Man, I can't wait until all you old white people are dead."

Inappropriate? Sure. Calling for the murder of specific people in that forum or of government officials? No way.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.