View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 04:36 PM   #393
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The rhetoric in the DC has become more than just "anything goes".

I don't know about anyone else but JFC, is really too much to ask people to stop advocating for the murder, yes, murder, of elected officials?

I mean, again, I don't know how anyone else feels but to me, that's a line that shouldn't be crossed, at least not on Chiefsplanet.
I've seen people over there advocate for the mass murder of everyone that's a boomer or older.

The amount of people wishing death, violence, and dancing on graves is by far the worst thing going over there.

I may be an ass, but that shit isnt my game. I'm a man of peace.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0