Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 03:56 PM   #198
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
When one feels like their own personal beliefs are being mocked and/or attacked it makes it kind of difficult to make a connection with the show.

“Do they even want my viewership or would they be perfectly content if I just went away?”
I mean family/friends say things I don't agree with all the time. They're still my family/friends and I still am fine with engaging them on those topics. I guess I just don't take politics serious enough to let it drive me away from something.

Now, like Dane said, he wasn't enjoying the season enough to ignore the politics of it, which I can understand.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.