View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 02:43 PM   #405
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Watched him a lot during his snaps..he had one good tackle but mainly helped to block up running lanes. His speed was also on full display as he's rapid getting from sideline to sideline. Dropped into coverage a few times too. Hitch and co were talking to him a lot..i think he'll be just fine moving forward and we'll have a special lb if he keeps learning and works hard.
I mean, linebacker is a mentally tough position to play. It's going to take a bit for any rookie LB to play. I think we're going to like the finished product.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.