View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 01:49 PM   #73
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Goodell will call in some favors with an owner if he has to.

The outcry will be deafening, rightly or wrongly, if he doesn't get the HC gig.

Honestly, after he got shut out last year, I kinda started wondering the same thing. Is there something that's happening in these interviews that is keeping him from getting hired? Is he coming across as more bark than bite?

The absolute only way he stays is if he gets 2-3 offers and just decides he doesn't want to go there and he'd rather wait another year. He's GONNA get offers. Roger will see to that.
I don't think he wants to be a HC bad enough, honestly.

Does anybody really believe he wants to go to Detroit or New York? He'll be an OC again in 4-5 years.

EB strikes me as a pretty smart guy. Very few "hot" coordinators go on to be wildly successful as head coaches. The vast majority of them flame out.

I mean, he only has to look down the hall at Steve Spagnuolo.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote