View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 01:30 PM   #68
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
I've been a little surprised by this reaction as well. EVERY talking head says it's a travesty he hasn't been hired as a head coach. I don't see it. He's the Offensive Coordinator under Andy Reid. Everyone on the planet knows Andy Reid is basically the offensive coordinator. I don't see being the offensive coordinator on an Andy Reid team as a big selling point. Unless you were a successful O.C. somewhere else too.

Now, if you were a first time defensive coordinator under Andy Reid and did a great job I could see that. Andy has nothing to do with the Defense.
Doug Peterson won a Superbowl with Nick Foles
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.