View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 01:55 PM   #2531
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Hell of a buy had to be a pricing error.

Its been years ago but at Sams Club, I ran across cryovac slabs of baby backs priced at $1.99. I looked and seen net weight 1lb obvious wrong as each cryovac contained 3 slabs. Well, I didn't expect to get out the door with this. The meat department guy came by setting out some meat and I asked him. He told me they were aware and the next batch out would be priced correct. His advice to me was to buy what was left as I would never get a better deal. I went through the checkout with 7 pack last in the bin no questions asked.
I've snagged a decent T-Bone on something like that, but never your kinda score.

My Hyvee had the Hormel tenderloins at $3/lb. But they had the marinated Smithfield ones as BOGO for $10. Snagged a couple of those bad boys, one was 1.4 and the other was 1.7lbs.

Last edited by Pablo; 10-03-2020 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: looked at weight
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.