View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 08:00 PM   #2523
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Damn those look tasty. I'm a sucker for marmalade so I'm sure I would have loved those. I had to talk myself out of buying a pack of pork bellies at Costco yesterday because I've got like 30 pounds of meat in the freezer I need to do something with first.

Tomorrow I'm smoking a chicken and some deviled eggs in homage of KCU. Gonna get them chickens from birth to death!!
Next time you do it, add a little marmalade, the flavor profile changed exponentially, and if you like orange, you'll love this...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote