View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 03:29 PM   #500
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
For Laker fans, this I can absolutely agree with.

I just don't like this team. I've never cared for Kuzma and he's the only real 'Laker product' on the roster. Beyond him it's what, Caruso?

There's absolutely no sweat equity in this team for me. I haven't 'earned' this. And hell, I've spent 15 years absolutely loathing LeBron James. That's just not a switch that flips. That said, you saw what was happening with the 'baby Lakers' - fans were tuning out. The Die-hards that knew who the Lakers had in the D-League were enjoying the growing process, but the casual Laker fan? They need to see results.

I'm betting this year's Lakers squad did as well in the ratings (or better) than the 'homegrown' squad from 2 years ago. We may not like the team, but I'm betting we're outliers. Could be wrong there, though.
I’m in the same boat. My fav playoff run was the Magic and Boston years. I appreciate the level of play bron and ad led squad has brought this year, but it’s not the same as years prior. I’m just happy we have a great shot at winning.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.