View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 02:52 AM   #28738
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
I would just not associate with that person. Or you could maybe try to get them admitted to some kind of mental health clinic I guess.
It’s crazy how delusional some teams fans are with Pat. See so many people say “bUt tEh WeApOnZ AnD ReId!!!!!!!” As if Alex Smith wasn’t present in this system before hand. I think it’s just denials because a lot the time I see this shit coming from Jets fans, Bears fans, generally fans of teams that just suck. And they’re trying to find some way to discredit him to fee better about their shit team.

I just don’t know how anyone could watch for even 5 minutes and not think “hmmm maybe this guy is just transcendent”

I guess now we know how Pats fans felt for all those years of “BRADYS ONLYGOOD BECAUSE OF BELICHICK”, “SYSTEM QB”, “HE’D BE AVERAGE KN ANOTHER TEAM!!!111”

Gotta say it’s ****ing annoying lol.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote