Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 02:07 PM   #160
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Has anyone watched Utopia on Amazon yet? It's a remake of a UK series. I've watched the first 3 episodes and it's a mixed bag so far. I might start watching the original first.
I started the original, but only watched the first episode. Curious to see where it goes.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.