View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 12:05 AM   #627
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Defenses are figuring out Cam pretty fast.
He's better than I expected him to be before the season started, but he's no Brady in terms of his accuracy or velocity. But you guys have to remember to grade on a curve now in the AFC. You have Mahomes. Everyone is below that. Burrow might be special someday but he's a rook. Fitz and Tanny are showing strong in their senior years but there's a reason they've been passed around. Allen is an enigma in Buffalo--looks great one minute, looks like a bonehead rookie another. Cam will be just good enough to win games, if the rest of the team doesn't **** up. I'm encouraged by their play so far this season, and think they're perfectly capable of winning the AFC East (and then losing in the playoffs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I was saying they lost to the Patriots. The patriots are a decent team. They barely lost to a good Seattle team.

Must be a misunderstanding. I’m sure you don’t think the Patriots are picking in the top 5 next year?
IMO it wasn't just that they lost to the Patriots; they let the Patriots ass**** them. When you rush for 250 yards against a team, you're imposing your will. If you can't stop the run in this league, you're ****ed. Raiders have some nice shiny pieces but I don't think they'll ever put a complete team together with Carr at the helm. Like a lot of QBs in the NFL, he's just good enough to look good but just bad enough to never be great (like Matt Ryan).
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.