Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 08:58 PM   #3645
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
2 part epoxy mix? I’d be a little afraid to put that in my ears.
I was curious how well the ones they were selling worked but not $100 curious. I don’t want all sound blocked out anyway, I like the noise cancelling ears.
My BIL has some headphones that work nice. But it like amplified the sound of my breathing. That was kind of wired. But overall they really did a nice job of blocking the sound when the gun goes off.

I’m too cheap for that though. Here’s what I use.

https://www.amazon.com/R-3M-10080529...earsoft&sr=8-5

I leave them in most of the day when I’m spraying. I can hear the radio in the rig, talk on the phone. Whatever. Just takes the edge off the loud shit. Works for me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.