View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 01:11 PM   #23
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
By locking Star Trek behind a paywall, you immediately limit potential viewers. OTA reruns aren't going to make up for that. I doubt anyone that watched via All Access or pirated it tuned in for the marathon.

If you are going to do a paywall, you better have some damn good content. I know a dozen people with Disney+, and zero with CBS. I doubt most people know what kind of content is behind the CBS paywall, other than Trek. Everyone knows the Disney paywall includes Disney/Marvel/Star Wars/Pixar/etc.
If it weren't for ION TV, I'd probably have CBS All Access. But I have ION so I get all my cop shows.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.