View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:20 AM   #44774
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Nobody is advocating for doing "nothing". Period. You can address the actual comment or you can make up your own narrative I guess.

You aren't being honest in your statements anymore than Lew was.

Bringing in opinions from people back in Feb and March is extremely disingenuous to the current conversation and you know it.

The focus should be on vulnerable people that need to be protected. That's not doing "nothing".

And you guys that keep acting like this is all settled science from how we have approached mitigation whether right or wrong are not being truthful either. Its a shit ton of opinion and it constantly changes.
The 6% thing making the rounds was just a couple of weeks ago. It showed up in this thread multiple times. We had to waste energy debunking something that should have been obvious to a reasonably intelligent 3rd-grader: if you have lived with diabetes for decades, and then die of covid, you did not die from diabetes. You died from covid.

Please point me to the posts where you spent time debunking this nonsense, as many of us did, and I'll take your claims more seriously that you're just seeking the truth.

I've spent plenty of energy itt debunking wild claims both the covid hoax side and the covid catastrophe side (IE -78% have permanent heart damage) - as have O.City, TLO, Lewdog, Hamas, donger and a bunch more I'm forgetting. We literally just want to figure this thing out.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote