Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 09:06 AM   #928
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Good to know. We have a boy on the way, so I'm appreciating our beautiful house now, because I have a feeling it'll look like the road to Mordor by the time he's a teenager.
Toys everywhere. In his bedroom, in the play room, in the living room, in the kitchen, and in our bedroom. My kiddo is 4, and he's currently into monster trucks, Lego, and cars (which he tends to pretend are all transformers of some kind). Lots more, but those are the main ones. And, yes, I've stepped on my fair share of Lego bricks.

I wanted a boy so bad, as did my boyfriend. Totally figured I'd end up with a girl...lol. I had more than one friend tell me that they couldn't see me being anything other than a boy mom. So thankful for my little guy.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.