View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 06:16 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Catches way too much shit here sometimes. Loved that era of Chiefs football. I've noticed a lot of very smart men are susceptible to Alzheimer's.

I absolutely agree. Unfortunately, a lot of guys here don't remember the "fun time" BEFORE Marty and King Carl.....Yeah, they had their unfortunate circumstances, but those two brought KC Football back to absolute relevance. A Phoenix, risen from the ashes of Memorial stadium.......

When those two got here, I was thrilled to death. Finally getting rid of the "good old days"..

I wish Marty would have made it to the big dance, but damn, the ride was fun!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote