View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 05:00 PM   #38
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’ll enjoy this one I hope, bad teams and all. I like watching these two QBs just let their nuts hang.

Hoping Minshew secures the job long term.
Last Thursday's game was pretty entertaining, so I'm with you, hoping it's good entertainment and not a dumpster fire. Both of these QBs can play well, and in dramatic fashion so we have some hope. Neither team is a threat down the road, so I don't really care how their defenses play. If they show up AND both Qbs play well, that's just icing on the cake for me.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.