Old 09-24-2020, 04:06 PM   #33
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Here's the complete "Thursday Night Football" schedule:

Week 2, Sept. 17: Bengals at Browns, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network
Week 3, Sept. 24: Dolphins at Jaguars, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network
Week 4, Oct. 1: Broncos at Jets, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network
Week 5, Oct. 8: Buccaneers at Bears, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 6, Oct. 15: Chiefs at Bills, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 7, Oct. 22: Giants at Eagles, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 8, Oct. 29: Falcons at Panthers, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 9, Nov. 5: Packers at 49ers, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 10, Nov. 12: Colts at Titans, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 11, Nov. 19: Cardinals at Seahawks, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 13, Dec. 3: Cowboys at Ravens, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 14, Dec. 10: Patriots at Rams, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 15, Dec. 17: Chargers at Raiders, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
I don't mind most of this schedule. Thursdays are a great night for hardcore fans to see teams that they don't normally see. I like watching the Bengals and Cardinals and Bears. The least interesting games to me are the ones that have the overexposed teams like the patriots and Packers. I'm least likely to watch Weeks 9 and 14, and I'll look forward to seeing tonight's game and Week 8.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.