View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 02:50 PM   #31
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What I've been told by people that actually care enough to pay attention to this sort of thing is that it comes down to budget. Bottom line, the NFL-N simply doesn't have the ability to out-bid anybody so they get the "bottom of the barrel" games so to speak.

Oh, they get the first game of the season which should be a good game because I guess the SB champs are in that one, and a couple others down the line, but most of the TNF match-ups are games the other networks weren't that interested in.
Interesting. Thanks for explaining the process. I would have assumed that the league would set the schedule and that the networks would buy a time slot but have limited influence and input on which game get allotted to that slot.

Has it always been the case that Monday night has been viewed as more prestigious than Thursday and commanded better TV figures.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.