View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 07:47 PM   #44750
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
It seems like if you catch covid from someone outside the house, and especially if masks are involved, the infection is often pretty mild due to generally low initial viral load. I've read things speculating this is likely.

It's when you get the full blast dose from a family member for many hours or even days that you're in trouble.

I imagine Parsons gets checked daily. So maybe that's enough to keep from blasting his wife with it. We'll see how she does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I think there's definitely a level of truth to this.
I also think that the now known over sensitivity of a lot of these tests is adding to the numbers. It could very well be you "have the virus" but in such a small amount it doesn't do anything thus all the asymptomatic cases, etc.

I guess my question is if you jacked up the sensitivity of tests for other viruses to a very sensitive level then how many other things would someone test positive for?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.