Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 05:53 PM   #1056
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Fleabag lives up to the hype. . . . .
This is something I avoided in earlier recommending this show, but since someone so perfectly summarized it, I figured I'd link it here.

I didn't delve into it, because it's partially spoilery. Not in terms of giving away narrative as it is in showing the form of the storytelling before you experience it firsthand. So if you haven't seen it an still crave a 'pure' experience, don't watch this. But it doesn't give away the story, and if you aren't attuned to it, it might pass right by you even as you watch.

And it really gives you an appreciation of the intentionality and creativity of the author.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote