Thread: Movies and TV Tom Hardy is the new 007
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:47 AM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
{cough}Ironman 3{coughcough}
I guess we're in the minority but my kids and I really enjoyed Iron Man 3. I also thought it was a really nice touch to have Harley at Tony Stark's funeral.

That said, I have a far greater appreciation for all of the MCU films after watching all 23 in chronological order this past summer.

I enjoyed it so much that I watched them in order twice, then went back and watched them in order by character.

How Feige was able to draw a straight line through 23 consecutive movies is a feat that will never be matched, at least not in my lifetime.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.