Thread: Movies and TV Tom Hardy is the new 007
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:44 AM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
There was a time (maybe after the first avengers) that you were pretty meh on Marvel. It worries me because I was beating off furiously about it.

Glad you came around. At least to some degree.
I'm still not a fan of Joss Whedon's work and in my opinion, it pales in comparison to the work of Jon Favreau, James Gunn, Taika Waititi and especially the Russo Brothers.

While Justice League is being reshot, re-edited and re-scored, all of which will all but wipe out Joss Whedon's version of Justice League, it's a damn shame that the same can't be done for The Avengers and Age of Ultron.

Had the Russo's or any of the others I mentioned helmed those films, it's all but guaranteed they'd be lightyears better than what Whedon oversaw.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote