Thread: Movies and TV Tom Hardy is the new 007
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #27
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
There was a time (maybe after the first avengers) that you were pretty meh on Marvel. It worries me because I was beating off furiously about it.

Glad you came around. At least to some degree.

Can’t agree more that Feige has accomplished something just damn impossible. I’m a business dork. I am weirdly interested in how people in business navigate shit. I love profit drivers, efficiency, revenue structures, Tax strategies, all that incredibly boring shit. So I’ve spent a fair amount of time trying to figure how it could be reproducible. And it’s just not there. I mean I understand I don’t know a ton about the industry, but there are SO MANY places to trip up, so many people that could derail it. But he manages to hold it together. There are arguments to be made that some of the movies aren’t great. But none of them are bad. None of them are unwatchable that derail the process.

Really good stuff here.
{cough}Ironman 3{coughcough}
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.