View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 01:45 PM   #28695
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Yea I’d say us missing our two best corners cancels out the Chargers missing James

I mean we have a second year 6th round pick And the rookie fourth round pick out there playing every snap basically
This.

I'm not feeling a bit sorry for the Chargers in that game.

We have our own injury (and suspension) issues.

James IS very important for them, but I don't know that I'm trading out him for Breeland, Ward, Pennell, Saunders and Okafor. Give us those 5 back and the Chargers James and I don't think that game goes to OT. I don't think Herbert and the Chargers score PERIOD on that defense. Certainly not more than 10 points. Their offense is putrid and they had a rookie QB thrown into the mix last minute (supposedly), but if we have those 5 out there as well, then I believe it's a long ass day for the rook. Especially throwing the ball.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.