View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 04:21 PM   #191
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yes, serious question. I understand basic physics. The 4.4 player is going to get there faster than the 4.6 player.

In Baseball you fail 7/10 times your a star making $20 million a year. You fail 8/10 times your not even playing in the big leagues.

My question was does the 4.6 player even make it to the NFL?
I can't imagine 4.6 plays CB in the NFL with any regularity, no.

Richard Sherman's as smart and technically sound a CB as you'll find and he needs to be moved to safety YESTERDAY. Though he's probably not at 4.6 anymore.

He was probably around 4.6 when he broke in though, and he was obviously capable of playing at that speed. But he's the exception that proves the rule.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.