Thread: Movies and TV Tom Hardy is the new 007
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 01:20 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
I'm surprised there isn't a long term plan for film releases in a similar fashion to MCU. I don't mean that they necessarily needed to be connected in plot, theme, or style, but maybe at least have an idea for a plot a few years in advance with some outlines written. Or maybe they do. Now that I am thinking about it, I am somewhat surprised they haven't turned Bond into a much larger film universe with at least 1 spinoff film. Bad shit in that universe has to occur at times when 007 is unavailable or out on some other mission.
I believe EON has made every single Bond film (outside of the renegade procutions like Never Say Never Again). and they have never really shown too much interest in changing the Bond formula. I mean, they basically reboot themselves every 10 years or so when theres a new Bond actor. but thats about it.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.