View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 09:20 AM   #58
Be Kind To Your Pets

Thanks for asking about how I'm feeling. I'm fine. I have bad seasonal allergies, and the ragweed has been kicking my ass for about a week now. I cut my grass on Saturday and on Sunday woke up with a sinus headache that felt like a tequila hangover.

Chris Jones got hit with a roughing the passer penalty that sustained the Bolts last drive in the fourth quarter. With Clark out of the game, he becomes the pass rush. He has to be smarter about late hits. He went in low and you just can't do that. We had LA stopped on that third down play too. It let them chew up a couple more minutes of clock before scoring.

The new rookie kid from Missouri-Rolla has been playing great, and we had a Gay sighting (NTTAWWT) on a tipped punt. The rookie linebacker from Michigan had a 15 yard sack on Herbie, and of course Sneed is still playing like a vet. So even though CEH had a less than average day, the rest of the rookie crop showed up and played well. So that's a silver lining.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.