View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 07:47 PM   #15
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
The problem I am having right now, even though supposedly Pennel will be back, it still does not address the LB issue.

Unless Spags realize that Ben Niemann is not the answer, I most certainly would not want Niemann spying against Lamar Jackson. That won't end well.

I also am hopeful that Clark is fine. I know it said illness, I just hope it isn't that same illness that made him lost weight during the beginning of the 2019 season (on top of that neck injury, if I recall).
DOD is the spy LB. He will see more time against the Ravens.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote