Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 11:10 PM   #3556
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
So I go to the friends of NRA charity even here every year.. always spend a bunch of money, take home nothing in all the raffles etc. I dont mind its for a good cause.

The other night I played a hundred dollar raffle and won this bad boy

https://danieldefense.com/ddm4-v7.html

gonna throw my sig romeo 5 red dot on it tomorrow and take it to the range, but likely going to go something like th e vortex 3x magnifier + EOS holo sight.

Cant beat an 1800 dollar gucci AR for a hundred bucks, so I can afford a nice optic set up for it~
**** YES. DD is a hell of a gun, by all accounts. Makes the Berretta I won in February (which I'm still thrilled about) look like a pea shooter.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote