View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 11:14 AM   #388
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's been a bloodbath.
MLB is up 6% on all of the RSN's.

The Fox NFL double header on Sunday was up 10% over last year and averaged over 20 million viewers for each game.

You may disagree but I don't think it's fair to compare the NBA's numbers in September to NBA's ratings in the Spring. The real determination will come next Spring and if the NBA's playoff ratings continue to decline, then they will have a serious problem on their hands.

I'll be honest: I've tried to watch NBA games but it just doesn't "feel" right and I have far less interest in tuning in when the games are on midday or early afternoon. Add to that, I really do not care for ESPN's coverage of the NBA, at all. I don't care for their announcers, their halftime or post game shows and I just find them to be boring overall.

I'd be far more interested if TNT aired all of the games because I love their announcers and for me, Ernie, Chuck, Shaq and Kenny host the best pre-game, halftime and post-game show of any sport or sports network. More often than not, I find them to be more entertaining than the games.

But overall, I'm just disinterested in Fall NBA overall and I doubt I'm the only one.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.