View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 04:05 PM   #28600
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
But man, that Denver game was fun.

The NFL record for passing yards outside the pocket, was it?

Elway looked like he'd just seen his own ghost.

The funny thing is we all saw "Business Pat" in his second start at Pittsburgh. Almost everything that day was from the pocket.

I think his first read was open on almost every play that day, though - I think that's what he told me last year.
My favorite play of that Steelers game was the rocket he fired over the middle to Kelce. You could see the velocity on that ball as it slammed into Kelce's chest. Patrick chooses to throw the ball with a softer touch the vast majority of the time, which is good because it helps the receivers catch it. But that play was just spectacular velocity.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.