View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 02:26 PM   #28592
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I gotta admit, I kind of miss the 2018 Patrick.

Never had more fun watching sports.

Maybe we could spot other teams 14.
I definitely hear that. So happy he got the MVP over Brees for that reason (because business Pat probably won’t hit 5,000 yards and 50 TD’s for a bit) We’ll still see that Pat - but more often than not it’ll be in January. I remember we all were kind of wondering if 2018 Patrick was gone after he returned from injury last year.

... and then 0-24 happened and we got 2018 Patrick + a Mahomes willing to use his legs to dazzling effect. We got 51-7, the Run, WASP and him going like, 5/5 for 65 yards and a TD down 3 against the best passing defense in the last decade.

We’ll still see him, and when we do, it’ll wreck the sports world just like he did in January - but most Sundays he’s going to look so business oriented he may as well be on the cover of a Fortune 500 mag.

And of course, we will eventually need to move to a new cycle. Once Kelce, Hill, Watkins and the vets on the D move forward, we may see Patrick ignite the sports world again every Sunday.

God this is such a great time to be a fan. I can not believe Pat is on our team.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote