View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 08:36 AM   #44555
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I pointed out the obvious fact that the 1.07 wasn't accurate, you then tried to argue with me, you then provided evidence it isn't accurate.

It went amazingly similar to our last discussion on Europe's spikes that you proved me right on and tried arguing afterwards.
How do you know that the Kansas IFR listed in pete's source isn't accurate? How did you make that determination, doc?

No, providing the CDC best estimate of .65% nationally didn't provide evidence that the 1.07% is inaccurate at all. As you seem to understand, IFR isn't consistent in every state.

You are terrible at this.

Again, do you dispute that the CDC best estimate is .65% or not?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.