View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 01:37 AM   #2804
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
They had that sideline moment (I think during the Texans playoff comeback) where Kelce says “how did you know where I was going?! How did you know I was gonna cut in like that?”
Same thing on this TD. (Probably my favorite Mahome/Kelce TD - I mean just watch it ten times!)
Mahomes and Kelce have unreal chemistry.

I think a lot of it stems from them being great friends off the field as well. They legitimately know each other like a book and can tell exactly what the other is thinking.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote