Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 10:15 AM   #3448
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
If you want to keep the mag, take it to a gunsmith. Have them thread the end of your barrel and put a break on it. That will help a ton with the kick, and will be cheaper than a new rifle.

If you want a new rifle, 30-06, 308, 270 are all great rifles that have good ballistics. All shoot flat and carry good energy.
May just end up doing both.

The Mag is just a POS savage w/ a bolt that's always been a bitch to get to seat properly. It's just not a very good gun but it's really light so I may just keep it in the event I ever do a real 'trek' style hunt.

The Browning is kinda heavy, as to be expected. Great for a short pack kinda thing.

I wish anyone actually carried the things. You have to order them from just about anywhere and I'd really like to lay hands on one before I bought it. Oh well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.