View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 01:48 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Season 2 was pretty poor, IMO.

At a point it just became 'good guys vs. bad guys' and every silly story telling device imaginable got hammered in there to make a clear dichotomy.

The first season made clear how different a story can look based on its narrator. The second season just had the same lame ass black/white distinction and took low hanging fruit at every possible turn.

I'll check out season 3 if/when it comes around because of a couple of cliffhangers, but my expectations are pretty much nil.
I will definitely agree season two wasn't anywhere near as solid, but season one was so good it just gets you hooked and you want to see how it ends. Season one was totally organic, season two definitely felt forced.

I'm betting it was one of those shows where the writers didn't really expect more than one season, but they had to keep it rolling once the offer came in and they didn't really know where to go with the story.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.