Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 02:02 PM   #3434
Cheat Death

I'm Thinking Of Ending Things (Netflix) - not sure exactly the **** I just watched but will say the first 85% was truly amazing. Anxiety riddled horror that devolves into some type of musical attempt of showcasing the manifestation of loneliness, life trauma, possible mental illness which lost me for the last 15%. Mostly because I hate sing-song, dance-walking performance type stuff even when its appropriate, so YMMV.

Give me

Nobody:

The Beach:
[Leonardo video game scene]

any day of the week over interpretive dance in movies.

That said, the true horror of this movie is when my wife informed me lead actor Jesse Plemons (Todd from Breaking Bad) has at least one confirmed creampie on record with Kirsten Dunst.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.