Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 05:17 PM   #3394
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
https://www.cdnnsports.com/s-w-m-p15...U#.X1F1wtR7kdU

I have one of these new in the box, paid $449 for it. I plan to dump it when they all vanish, likely a bit closer to Nov 3rd. They will probably be $1300 by then, if you can find one. I probably should have bought a couple dozen at that price.
Yeah, just based on their price just 6-8 months ago I should've bought a few of these when they were down at $450 or whatever. And back then they couldn't give them away. Probably could've found some really sweet deals on some lightly used ones on GB back then for under $450.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.