View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 01:20 PM   #181
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
It's because it is rewarded by the refs. You probably didn't see the Marcus Smart flop (which was also rewarded until a challenge) the other day but behold:

As I've maintained, the ability to sell the refs on calls has become an important skill in this league. Watch a Rockets game or a Celtics game and you'll see a lot of the offense is designed to try to get to the line even on jump shots.
That is pretty good and funny. But this has been going on for years. I can't remember but I thought they had a flop rule.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.