View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 12:39 PM   #176
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Hardin is worse IMO. That bullshit kickout thing he does makes my brain hurt. I spent a pile of time as a kid getting my lower body right on jump shots, which includes eliminating that very thing. It’s remarkable how much that little kick ****s your shot. I get that I’m not him - he’s ****ing remarkable. But he’s plenty willing to actively **** up his shot in order to maybe catch a tony bit of contact so he can flail and fall down.

And that’s before him just pounding the **** out of the ball so he can wait until the defender lays down for a nap so he can go by him.

Hardins the better player. Paul is the better watch IMO.
They're both awful to watch. Hardin just doesn't seem to be such a crybaby bitch when he doesn't get the call (or when he's lobbying for one).

Maybe it's just the beard...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.