Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 05:02 PM   #3367
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Yeah I'm looking at dots and scopes now. The holosun green I have on my VP9 works well but if I'd known it was Chinese I never would have bought it.

If anyone has any thoughts on optics for an AR I'm all ears.
I have a Leupold VXR 1.25-4 on one of my ARs and it's great. It's pretty much the best of both worlds. Has an illuminated red dot, and functions pretty much the same as a standard red dot at the 1.25x magnification. But is also an effective long range scope at 4x. You're not going to be sniping people a mile away; it's more than enough. And if the battery fails, you'll still have the scope reticle to fall back on.

Get that with a good quality mount and you'll be good to go.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.