Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 01:20 PM   #3358
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I took another look. This thing has some nice add'ls. Bravo brand stock, MLOK handguard, Elite 2-stage trigger . . . all decent aftermarket stuff. I originally thought it was just a stock Ruger AR, and honestly that would be a decent price for a brand new stock Ruger AR these days.
Never mind. I just looked at Ruger's website. They have something called the MPR AR556, which comes with all of those nice add'ls from the factory. Didn't know they were doing that. If you can find one at that price, and you're looking for an AR, it would be kind of dumb not to buy it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.