View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 07:22 AM   #28510
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
He’s been with her for 8-9 years. They are small town kids. I think that is part of why he loves KC. It’s not a huge city. I would be surprised if he ever goes celebrity chasing like Brady & Wilson.
Russell Wilson married his "highschool sweetheart" himself and he was with her and her parents on draft day. Tom Brady had a baby with his chick before he met Gissell too. Like i said If Pat wants to settle for your average housewife who doesn't have her own job then that's cool...just as long as he learns from Tiger Woods..he never had a prenup and got taken to the cleaners in the end by an even prettier housewife (although tbf she was a model at least) so he needs to secure his bag and not be foolish here.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote