Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 02:41 PM   #3342
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So, I'm wading farther into firearm waters. I've always hunted and fished and such, so I have my fair share of Shotguns and long rifles.

But looking to expand my collection and add another pistol. Looking at a Kimber 1911.

Thoughts?
I’m wearing a S&W 1911 SC-E right now. Love this gun.

Sorry, back to the topic. My brother has owned three Kimbers, 1 was very good, one was basically trash; the other was good after he sent it back for some recall issue I think.

Here’s another thing to keep in mind: right now every manufacturer is turning out product just as fast as they can, QC be damned. That’s exactly what they did back in 2009 and 2013. So just be aware of that when considering a brand-new gun right now. Pick a company with great CS. Or buy used.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.